Welcome to the United Manufacturing Hub documentation! We’re excited that you want to contribute to the project.
The first place to start is the Getting Started With Contributing page. It provides a high-level overview of the contribution process.
Once you’re familiar with the contribution process, you can prepare for your first contribution by reading the documents in this section.
United Manufacturing Hub documentation contributors:
- Improve existing content
- Create new content
- Translate the documentation
- Manage and publish the documentation parts of the United Manufacturing Hub release cycle
Your first contribution
You can prepare for your first contribution by reviewing several steps beforehand. The next figure outlines the steps nad the details to follow.
- Read the Contribution overview to learn about the different ways you can contribute.
- Check united-manufacturing-hub/umh.docs.umh.app issues list for issues that make good entry points.
- Open a pull request using GitHub to existing documentation and learn more about filing issues in GitHub.
- Get an insight on how to setup your local environment.
- Read how to write a new topic and the UMH style overview to learn about writing documentation.
- Discover how to localize the documentation.