Expose Grafana to the Internet
This page describes how to expose Grafana to the Internet so that you can access it from outside the Kubernetes cluster.
Before you begin
You need to have a UMH cluster. If you do not already have a cluster, you can create one by using the Management Console.
Enable the ingress
To expose Grafana to the Internet, you need to enable the ingress.
- Open UMHLens / OpenLens and go to the Helm > Releases page.
- Click the Upgrade button and search for Grafana.
- Scroll down to the
- Set the
- Add you domain name to the
- Click Upgrade to apply the changes.
Remember to add a DNS record for your domain name that points to the external IP address of the Kubernetes host. You can find the external IP address of the Kubernetes host on the Nodes page in UMHLens / OpenLens.
- See how to Access Factoryinsight Outside the Cluster